Re: Accepted thermald 1.5.4-2.1 (source amd64) into testing-proposed-updates

On Wed, 2017-06-14 at 08:41 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> What was the intent of this upload? If it was to try and get the updated
> package into the release, then a) it's (far) too late and b) it should
> have been discussed, not just uploaded to t-p-u.

Ping?

As you uploaded the package to t-p-u before the release, it has now
ended up in proposed-updates.

However, it is *still* unfixed in unstable. What's your plan for getting
that sorted? We will not be including the package in a stretch point
release until the fix is applied in unstable.

(As a side note, given that you are the maintainer of the package, why
was the upload version -2.1?)

Regards,

Adam