Re: Switch default installation image link?

On Jun 06 2017, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> I'm *also* tempted to switch from the netinst to the first DVD image
> instead - network connections have improved a lot.

Why is that relevant? Is installing+downloading the DVD image faster
than downloading netint + installing from network?

Personally, I would only ever download a DVD image if I was on a *slow*
connection and knew that I had to install to multiple machines.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F