Re: ISO download difficult (was: Debian Stretch new user report (vs Linux Mint))

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 10:13:52AM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:00:38PM +0100, Toni Mueller wrote:
> > link to a page suggesting free hardware over similar non-free hardware
>
> There is no such thing. There is only non-free hardware without updates
> for its software.

"Whatever". My main point is imho to both make it easier for people to
run Debian on their computers and educate them at the same time. I hope
that my approach would achieve that goal, but after spending a lot of
time with this thread, other approaches like including everything in an
ISO and then installing only the required bits also sound promising.

Cheers,
--Toni++