Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> So yes, you need to get a DD to do the one-off work of creating a
> "collab-maint" project and grant you "master" powers in that projects
> (so that you can add future members yourself).  Now, is that really so
> burdersome?

Well, probably not. Could you (or anyone else) please transfer[1] the following
projects to Debian and make me "master" of these?

https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/epstool
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/corebird
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/gimagereader
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/gstreamermm-1.0
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/gtkspellmm
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/gtranscribe
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/qtpass
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/rawtherapee
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/subtitleeditor

Thanks,

Philip

[1] Settings -> General -> Advanced settings -> Transfer project