Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:28:51 +0100, Alexander Wirt
<formorer@debian.org> wrote:
>That would be the tracker feature, mentioned several times in the list
>thread. It doesn't make sense to just run a mailinglist for something that
>really is an alias.

The time before the last time I asked about tracker, the answer was
that this was not yet possible due to old lintian doing automated
rejects on ftpmaster.

The last time I asked, there was no answer.

Grüße
Marc, not too amused about the maximal invasive migration and
seriously considering moving everything to github instead