Re: Exclicitly or "implicitly" mark architectures a packages does not build

Simon McVittie writes ("Re: Exclicitly or "implicitly" mark architectures a packages does not build"):
> Some dependencies outside Debian-Med that often cause this issue, due
> to needing specific porting to each new architecture:
>
> - libseccomp (example dependent packages: systemd, flatpak)
> - mozjs/gjs and Cinnamon's cjs fork (ostree)
> - valgrind (dbus)

I see in dbus_1.12.2-1.dsc

Build-Depends: ...
  valgrind [amd64 arm64 armhf i386 mips64 mips64el mips mipsel powerpc
            ppc64 ppc64el s390x]
	   <!pkg.dbus.minimal>, ...

which is rather WTF.  Is this trying to do Build-Recommends ? :-)

Is this something to do with a test-suite ?  Maybe those tests should
be autopkgtests instead.

Ian.