RFH: citadel/webcit

Anyone interested in citadel/webcit? If not I'm going to have it removed I guess.

There used to be a team maintaining these packages, but I'm the only one who
worked on it in recent years. Not having used the software myself I don't
really intend to spend more time on it and both packages have an RC bug, that
upstream may or may not have fixed.

To explain the latter, upstream claims to have fixed it and their source is
different from ours but the version number is exactly the same!

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org