Re: Which files should go in ‘/usr/share/common-licenses/’?

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:18 PM, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
> +1.  I'd love some guidance on this.  I'm not convinced that our current
> Policy approach is best here.

Let me ping about https://bugs.debian.org/859649 which is much simpler
than the other CC bug it was (erroneously?) marked a duplicate of
(because the other bug is partly blocked by there being multiple
versions and variants of the CC licenses.).

CC0-1.0 is now used by hundreds of Debian packages and most of the
time it is not listed in the package's debian/copyright!

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=CC0-1%5C.0&perpkg=1

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha