Re: ISO download difficult

On 2017-12-05 10:33, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> 2. Apart from that, we should improve support and documentation for
>    installer.

The combination of the free installer plus nonfree firmware on a
USB memory is not so bad. The problem is, that it is
underdocumented. I succeeded on the second try, but more because
I was lucky than skilled. We should enable even new users to
work this out without help of luck nor many Debian skills.

> 3. We should consider the a firmware subsection to non-free in our
>    repositories. This would allow users to use non-free firmware while
>    not adding sources for other non-free software on their systems.

Yes.