Re: pasting license text into debian/copyright

[ Sorry for the late reply on this point. I did miss it when I read you mail ]

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 15:53:11 CEST gregor herrmann wrote:
> Maybe we could even have "cme run copy-license <short-name>" which
> takes the text from a well-know location?

Assuming "well-known" means part of Software::License module, you can already
do something like:

$ cme modify 'dpkg-copyright License:"Apache-2.0"' -save

(the -save option is required due to a bug in Config::Model::AnyId. This will
be fixed soon)

I hope that Software::License has enough licenses to cover most of the needs.

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org