Re: changes to upload queue for security archive

On 11 October 2017 at 19:27, Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> writes:

> the host for the security upload queue changed.  The new location is
>
>   ftp://ftp.security.upload.debian.org/pub/SecurityUploadQueue

For some reason I can't upload to this host (or the old one) from my
network without disabling IPv6 first (by overriding the IP address in
/etc/hosts). Otherwise I get timeout errors from dput-ng.

ping/traceroute works, both over IPv4 and IPv6. Manually connecting to
the port seems to work fine too.

Any ideas?

Sounds like MTU related fun perhaps?

Cheers,