Re: ftp master uploads disappearing?

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 07:21:51PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > > Indeed, dupload worked right ahead. Thanks.
> >
> > How odd.  Is there a bug filed against dput ?
>
> Also note there's also dput-ng.

I like dput-ng a lot and I'm using it.  However, I'm *frequently*
observing failed uploads when sitting behind weak connections.  I guess
it is a bit hard to debug and so instead of filing a bug report was to
rsync to some host with a good connection and dput(-ng) from there.

BTW, I did several uploads today and a single one of statsmodels did
not arrived somewhere - seems the same case as OP had.  I do not have
the power as Julien to try

   ssh usper.debian.org grep statsmodels

and so I tried again with a source upload.

To answer Mattias question why not using source uploads all the time:
Once I have build the package to see whether all those lintian issues
are fixed I want to fix I have a sensible package to upload and somehow
this workflow to upload what is just there remains.

Lets see what happens now but I suspect that there is some issue and
wanted to provide an additional example.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de