Re: Requirements for simple ncurses/console applications for entering Debian?

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 11:47 PM, spartrekus spartrekus wrote:

> I would like to bring few of my applications, only reliable, stable,
> programmes to the world of Debian.
>
> Which requirement list should be carefully observed in order to enter the
> debian stage processing for new applications.

Since you are the upstream developer, please read our upstream guide:

https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

As Simon mentioned, the Debian policy document applies to Debian packages:

https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/

In addition to what Simon wrote about this, please see this page:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
bye,
pabs