Re: pasting license text into debian/copyright

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 15:17:06 CEST Andreas Tille wrote:
> I* think its fine but I have heard from at least one team member who
> asked me not to use cme on the packages he is Uploader for since the
> identation does not fit his aesthetics.

Note that I wouldn't mind changing the format details of the file generated by
cme to follow an agreed upon standard (or recommendation) that would apply to
all tools that reformat files (like cme wrap-and-sort dh-make-perl) or create
files from scratch (like some dh-make tools) .

> > Would such script be useful ?
>
> Yes, despite some people might not like some details.

Great :-)

Thanks for the feedback

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/