Re: Debian distro build system

Hi Aaron,

Am 19. September 2017 7:27:24 nachm. schrieb Aaron Gray <aaronngray.lists@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am wanting to build a Debian rootfs and possibly whole distro for x86,
> amd64, and ARM HF and EL. Specifically with Debian Installer.

If you mean rebuild from source, than I'm not aware of any build system that could do this.

If you mean building the rootfs from debian binary packages and maybe build several packages from source you could give elbe [0] a try.

Regards,
Manuel

[0] http://elbe-rfs.org

> Where do I find information to do this and is there an existing build
> machine and configurations for thsi so I may duplicate it. I have several
> HP DL 140 G3 machines I can use for the purpose.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aaron
>
> --
> Aaron Gray
>
> Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
> Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.

Mit AquaMail Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com gesendet