for the future of Debian Live

Good evening! I spent last week seeking for some good Linux distro and
after I have installed Ubuntu Gnome (bugged), Mint (wifi didn't work)
and Debian 9.1.0 pure and that didn't work for me either I have issues
because the firmware for my network card, but fortunately I have succeed
in found your instructions about Debian Live with non free firmware and
now I'm a happy new member of Debian comunity with my Debian 9.1.0
stretch Live work properly, so please do not stop the production of
Debian Live in the next distributions.

Yours

Washington Feitosa