Re: s/python3-sphinx-intl/sphinx-intl

On 12/09/17 14:07, Hideki Yamane wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:48:17 +0100
Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com> wrote:
Please consider changing the source package name to sphinx-intl. Based
on the description of the source package, it will produce a stand-alone
utility not a Python library.

  Thanks for your comment, I've chosen it since sphinx as python3-sphinx
  package. Is sphinx-intl better?

The python3- prefix is for binary packages only (alongside python- and pypy-).

Should you decide to use a prefix for the source package name, it should be python-, not python3-. Since sphinx-intl is intended to be used as a utility, not a library, I suggested you to just name the source package sphinx-intl and the corresponding binary packages sphinx-intl / sphinx-intl-doc.

Ghis