Re: Help, I broke sso.debian.org for chrome

Re: Enrico Zini 2017-09-05 <[🔎] 20170905093701.xncmprl2x4so6hu4@enricozini.org>
> I refactored the certificate generation code for sso.debian.org, and the
> certificates it generates now still work in Firefox but not in Chrome.

My guess is that the new-style certificates are missing some
attributes:

Old certificate from 2015:

        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:FALSE
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment, Key Agreement
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Client Authentication

New certificate from this week:

        X509v3 extensions: