Re: [Pkg-ace-devel] Status of the ACE package | Is the ACE team still active ?

hello,

I don't have much time for ACE packaging and I don't use it anymore. I should probably remove myself from uploaders.

Are you willing to step in?

Unless Pau has some time for it the package should be RFA'ed. I can find time to sponsor an upload though.

Regards,

Thomas