Re: normal bugs (Re: Raising the severity of reproduciblity issues to "important")

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 09:43:54AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 09:34:53AM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:48:50PM +0200, Chris Lamb wrote:
> > > However, based on an informal survey at DebConf (and to reflect the
> > > feeling towards software reproducibility in the free software community
> > > in general) unless there are strong objections I intend to raise the
> > > severity of these wishlist issues to "important" once the toolchain
> > > changes to dpkg and debhelper land in sid.
> > I would strongly object to raising the severity to "important" for
>
> sigh. you are replying to a mail from 2015, were you aware of that?

No, I have too many emails in my debian-devel folder
and did not have enough black tea in the morning.

Sincere apologies and please ignore my emails, it is my fault that
I failed to read the year of the emails I replied to and responded
to an obsolete proposal.

Sorry
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.