Paging the release team
Dear release team,
I would appreciate some attention for https://bugs.debian.org/868558
- I filed it on July 16.
- I followed up on July 29.
- I followed up on August 6.
- I answered a question on August 10.
- I followed up on August 19.
- I answered a question on August 26, and followed up on August 26.
I am at wits end. Short of doing 40+ nmus by hand, we are not progressing
and here and R remains blocked.
Note that per the August 26 email I was even unable to reproduce the issue
holding this up.
All this takes, really, is a reasonably quick rebuild of a few dozen somewhat
tangential packages. Can we please do this?
PS Please CC me on replies. I am no longer subscribed on debian-devel.
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | firstname.lastname@example.org