Re: User-installable Debian packages?

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Steffen Möller wrote:

> If flatpak is an answer - great. But from what I get, there is no automated
> transformation from .deb to it, so we would need to decide for packaging
> in that different format instead of our regular effort.

We could probably leverage our existing efforts and add a layer on top
to get Flatpaks out of Debian binary packages. Simon mentioned on IRC
that he is working on a demo of a Flatpak app produced from the
corresponding Debian binary package, with a runtime built from Debian
binary packages.

--
bye,
pabs