Crossgrading in stretch

Anyone have recently done a Crossgrading in stretch?  Do you want to
share your experience?

I have followed the instructions https://wiki.debian.org/CrossGrading,
more or less, and done the crossgrade from 32bits to 64bits.  I
managed to successfully crossgrade X11 and Mate desktop to 64bits.
Some problems with mate but nothing major.  As my environment is now a
mix 32bits/64bits I have some problems that I will submit bug reports
after I understand better the multiarch.  For now I just want to share
my experience.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

	Fatos não cessam de existir se forem ignorados.
		-- - Aldous Huxley