Join us at TechHR'17 - Asia's largest HR Technology Conference | 3rd-4th Aug, Gurgaon

Title: people matters
3rd and 4th August 2017 | The Leela, Gurgaon

  REGISTER
NOW
  people matters TECH HR 2017
ASIA’S LARGEST HR TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE

  Greetings from People Matters and hope this email finds you well.
  “Think different” is not only for the rebels, misfits or the troublemakers anymore; today, it is the
mantra for success. With aggressive technologies like AI, Blockchain, Open Source Cloud
disrupting the milieu, we can’t help but agree with leaders like Kevin Kelly who say that “we are
in the 1st hour” – and that is the opportunity of the times we live in.

  We are excited to bring you People Matters TechHR 2017, on the 3rd and 4th of August 2017 at
The Leela Ambience Hotel in Gurgaon, to support you in your journey of transformation in the wake of
technological disruption.

  Register today and join us for a phenomenal experience.
  Get a glimpse of the sessions at #TechHR17 below.
  We look forward to welcoming you and your team!
  Warm regards,
Shikhil Domingo
People Matters

  TOP 10 SESSIONS you don’t want to miss!

1 TRANSITIONING TO A DIGITAL BUSINESS AND WORKFORCE. Learn how companies are moving beyond technology supporting HR processes and focusing on delivering business value. Day 1 - Performance.

2 THE SECOND WAVE OF TECHNOLOGY. Will Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT and Open Source Cloud
platforms be the technology foundation for the next wave of Human Capital applications?
Day 1 - Performance

3 MASTERCLASS: RECONCILING DILEMMAS FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE. Experience a six-step process of
integrating two desirable aims for creating a more desirable and powerful reality. Day 1 - Performance

4 CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TECH IMPLEMENTATION - What have we learnt? A series of case-studies that
will present the successes and failures of technology adoption. Day 1 - Performance

5 MASTERCLASS: EVIDENCE-BASED HR ‒ TOOLS & MINDSETS. Digital native companies have pioneered the
use of data and evidence as the foundation for their people practices – What can we learn from them?
Day 1 - Performance

6 “BOT”IZING ORGANIZATIONS – THE HOTTEST SEGMENT IN AI. Are conversational interfaces a big deal in
the context of employer & employee? How will chatbots change the nature of employee service for an
impactful user experience? Day 1 – Performance

7 MASTERCLASS: DIGITAL REINVENTION - SKILLS & LABOR. Be a part of an exciting masterclass that takes the
participants through a step-by-step process of reinventing skills and organizations amidst digital disruption.
Day 2 – Innovation

8 LEARNING AND INNOVATION STORIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. Join global leaders as they share their
experiences of creating environments for learning and engagement. Day 2 – Innovation

9 MASTERCLASS: FUTURE OF EMPLOYEE INTERFACE: VR & AR. The scope for Virtual Reality (VR) and
Augmented Reality (AR) will go beyond entertainment to cross the boundaries of the organization. As we
spend more and more time in the virtual world, what will it mean for the employee? Day 2 – Innovation

10 MASTERCLASS: PROBLEM SOLVING BY DESIGN. Innovation, customer-centricity, empathy are all needed to
create a culture-shift in the organization. Learn the steps for enabling your teams to leverage the power of
design thinking. Day 2 – Innovation

  Meet our awesome SPEAKERS

ARVIND GUPTA - Chief Mentor, Ideas Wall Incubator
DR. TAL BEN-SHAHAR - Author of 'Happier' & Co-Founder, Potentialife
DR TOMAS CHAMORRO-PREMUZIC - Hogan Assessment Systems
SHWETA SHUKLA - Netflix
SURESH NARAYANAN - Nestle
EKTAA AGGARWAL - Design & Innovation Consultant
JASPREET BINDRA - Mahindra Group
FRANK RICCARDI - Cornerstone OnDemand
TARA WOLCKENHAUER - ADP
HARMEEN MEHTA - Bharti Airtel

  CLICK HERE for the COMPLETE LIST OF SPEAKERS
  CLICK HERE to view the AGENDA of the People Matters TechHR'17.
  Visit www.techhrconference.com for more information about the conference.
  Looking forward to see you in Gurgaon on 3rd and 4th of August.
  Warm regards,
Shikhil Domingo
People Matters

You can be on THE LIST OF EMERGING HR TECH STARTUPS. APPLY HERE and exhibit at the conference. people matters TECHHR SPOTLIGHT | THE LIST OF EMERGING HR TECHNOLOGY STARTUPS

Diamond Partners
  cornerstone   PLURALSIGHT   sumtotal   SAP

Gold Partners
  PeopleStrong   ADP   THREEFISH   KNOLSKAPE
  DoctorInsta   tmpworldwide   darwinbox   gloheal   degreed   AuthBridge

Category Partners

CHRO Roundtable
Partner
Potetialife

Selection
Partner
MANCER

Refreshing Beverages
Partner
Cca cola

Performance Enablement
Partner
qilo

Speaker Bureau
Partner
Right Selection

eLearning
Partner
Simplilearn

Let’s Talk Talent
Partner
ORACLE

Employee Benefits
Partner
sodexo

HRMS
Partner
zoho

Talent Search
Partner
Indeed

Partner
zeta

Exhibitors
  CENTRAL TEST, PINNACLE, COACHIEVE | Simplance, PARAM, GLIDER, Naukari.com, doselect, HROne, Flipick, MangoApps.
  TO REGISTER FOR CONFERENCE, CONTACT:
Shikhil Domingo   |   techhr@peoplematters.in
+91 8860575299   |   +91 124 4412318
  FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, CONTACT: