Re: IMPORTANT: Do live Debian images have a future?

[ dropping x-post to -desktop ]

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 03:00:55PM +1000, Michael . wrote:
I must admit I am concerned about this reluctance "to go into details".
This type of thing keeps people in the dark and that is something I do not
support. There is no need to go over all the details but at least provide
proof as I have done.

You can assume that -devel subscribers are capable of performing their own
search of mailing list archives.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net