Re: Hello! How can I delete Debian from menu before Windows loading?

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 08:35:25PM +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le samedi, 27 mai 2017, 21.01:46 h CEST Александр Макаров a écrit :
> > I am thinking to use Debian, but later, because I have no time now.
> >
> > How can I delete Debian from menu before Windows loading?
>
> You need to uninstall win32-loader using its' uninstaller, which should be
> located in `C:\win32-loader\Uninstall.exe`

I think it's more likely it's about grub.

Alexandr: does that menu have a blue background?  If so, please google
"windows restore mbr" and use one of guides that applies to your version of
Windows.  It'll be easier as your Windows installation is already bootable
so you don't need any rescue media.  I can't offer you more detailed
assistance, though, as I haven't ran Windows outside a VM for a while.

I wish you luck if you ever find the time to try Debian again.

Meow!
--
Don't be racist.  White, amber or black, all beers should be judged based
solely on their merits.  Heck, even if occasionally a cider applies for a