Re: When do we update the homepage to a modern design? (was Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth)

Thanks,

To finish this website we need :
- the text to present stretch to news user to debian (who do ?)
- more ilustration to be more firendly and attractive (i can do)
- official publication after official approval from community :)
- a available deadline to help in organization ^^'

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 02:37:33PM +0200, Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra wrote:
> I participate to the BSP debian meeting in paris last week end.
> I propose a little webpage.
> https://gitlab.com/yemanjalisa/debianstretchwebsite
>
> I would love finish this work to fit for your need.
> I dit it very quickly on last sunday in collaboration with the all local team.

This is really nice.  Thank you for contributing.

It's a great idea to use the branding of the latest stable release for
the splash (though I guess the existing website does that too).

--
Sean Whitton

Elisa de Castro Guerra