AWS Cloud users contact DB

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are still interested in AWS Cloud users contact list.

We also have: Microsoft, Azure, Openstack, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Bigdata, HP, Salesforce, Redhat, Google, Oracle, Workday, NetSuite, PeopleSoft, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage,

We provide data across the globe - North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM. We only provide %100 opt in contacts, we do not provide generic email like Gmail, info etc.

We provide all type of job titles: C-Level, VP-Level, directors, Managers and IT decision makers.

Please review and let me know your thoughts and I will get back to you with more information.

Best Regards

Bryony Alders
Bryony.Alders@salientec.com
# 501, Silverside Road Suite 105, Wilmington DE-19809
Database Consultant- Technology Database