Re: Fishing Enthusiasts List

no thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Amanda Lowery
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 11:48
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Fishing Enthusiasts List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of Fishing Enthusiasts from USA?

We also have data for Boat Owners, Sail Boats, Power Boats, Cruise Travelers, Scuba Dives List, Time-Share Owners, outdoor enthusiasts, Hiking enthusiasts RV Owners, spa and Resort Visitors and many more..

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Fishing Enthusiasts.

Best Regards,
Amanda Lowery
Research Analyst

---