Trade4industry the exhibition no cost

www.trade4industry.com

info@trade4industry.com

Book FREE your stand in Trade4industry
Why wait when you can become Trade4industry partners and begin to design a complete marketing for your business?

PARTICIPATE FOR FREE Expo4industry

Join our Mailing Campaigns and you'll have one STAND FREEfor 12 months in which to exhibit your products, we'll give you a control panel so You'll be able to manage it.

VISITORS? WE TAKE CARE ... .. Sending mailing information to more than 1.200.000 companies all over the world.
…..

Book your BOX

And PARTICIPATES to ALL4INDUSTRY

HOW IT WORKS:

  • After the subscription you will have access to the control panel of your stand to publish all the products you want and check your visits.

    Some examples:
    STARTECHNOLOGY Stand >>
    MTS Stand >>

BOX4INDUSTRY
for YOUR INTERNATIONAL BRAND

"ALL FOR INDUSTRY” each Campaign last three months ( 1 sending weekly for 12 weeks), in which the country will be changed each time, total about 300,000 addresses. Each sending 25.000 addresses You will able to check your visitors into the control panel of your Stand into the page "Analysis visits."

Look examples

PERSONALIZED MAILING on demand
PAY ONLY THE CONTACTS

Your personalized mailing company will be prepared by our technicians and sent, it will allow us to give you a REPORT MAIL with your visitors.

The average of the visitors who opened the MAILING PERSONALIZED COMPANY is about 10%

Look examples

Info: info@trade4industry.com

Read our magazine >>

Download app