Re: Contribute your skills to Debian in Montreal, April 14 2017

I would like to contribute somehow but I cannot travel to Montreal in April. Is there a link to a "how can I contribute page?"

Wolf Halton, PCIP, CTGA, CBA
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104

--
Sent from my iPhone. Creative word completion courtesy of Apple, Inc.