Re: Fwd: can anyone review diaspora-installer?

On 2017-04-06 15:47, Pirate Praveen wrote:

Sharing with wider debian community, hoping to get some support.

Current version in unstable does not have any RC bugs, but recent
changes in the package made release managers not happy with the quality
of the package and it was removed from testing. Now their justification
to not accept unblock request is lack of time to review it before
stretch release.

"After 5th January 2017, removed packages will not be permitted to re-enter testing."

So you may be out of luck, sorry.

One thing that puzzles me though is that the bug was opened at: "Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:17:28 +0100" and the package was auto removed "Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:39:09 +0000"

I thought normally more time was allowed. Is this because the bug was critical? If so, are the times before autoremoval documented anywhere?

I asked Google, but Google said "10 days" which may not be up-to-date information:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/09/msg00006.html