Re: "RoQA" RM bugs

Am 07.03.2017 um 23:11 schrieb Sean Whitton:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 11:08:33PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
>> For as long as RoQA go, everybody is QA.
>
> Thanks.

If I see a package which looks unmaintained, is possibly RC buggy and
doesn't look like worth keeping in Debian, I've filed RoAQ RM bugs in
the past myself. I CCed Maintainer/Uploaders asking them to speak up if
they disagree with the RM request (so far, for the RM bugs I've filed,
noone ever replied).

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?