Re: debian.org RTC: announcing XMPP, SIP presence and more

Hi,

On Saturday 2015-11-07, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> The Debian Project now has an XMPP service available to all Debian
> Developers.  Your Debian.org email identity can be used as your XMPP
> address.

Unfortunately, as of a few weeks ago, spammers have started to send messages
through the debian.org XMPP service.

Can DSA please implement some form of spam filtering on this service?

Thanks,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,