Re: De-Branding of Icedove, reintroducing Thunderbird packages into Debian

Hi Carsten, I have a small request.
When making the package descriptions (that is adding the phrase: This is a transitional package. It can be safely removed), it would be nice for us translators that a . is made between the text and the phrase. That phrase is already translated in most of the active languages. and adding it in a separate sections, means no work for us translators, as opposite to now there we have to run through x number of strings, copy the old text and adding  This is a transitional package. It can be safely removed (translated) in all the sections, go through proofreading/control etc.

It's a small thing then making the package descriptions, but saves us a lot of work.

thanks in advance.
Joe
(Danish)

 Icedove is an unbranded Thunderbird mail client suitable for free distribution.
 The goal of Thunderbird is to produce a cross platform stand-alone mail
 application using the XUL user interface language.
 .
 This package contains the localization of Icedove in Arabic.
 This is a transitional package. It can be safely removed.

 Icedove er en version af postklienten Thunderbird, der ikke markedsføres
 og som er egnet til fri distribution. Målet med Thunderbird er at
 fremstille et uafhængigt postprogram, som fungerer på tværs af platforme
 med brug af sproget for XUL-brugerfladen.
 .