Re: convention on listen port local or all network interfaces etc.

Am 21.02.2017 um 01:55 schrieb Patrick Schleizer:

> for file_name in /usr/lib/server-config.d/*.conf ; do
>    file_list="$file_list $file_name"
> done
>
> for file_name in /etc/server-config.d/*.conf ; do
>    file_list="$file_list $file_name"
> done
>
> for file_name in /home/.config/server-config.d/*.conf ; do
>    file_list="$file_list $file_name"
> done
>
> for item in $file_list ; do
>    source "$item"
> done

I like this in principle. However, I'd rather make stuff explicit than
implicit. Implicit means you need to have a priory knowledge, explicit
means you see stuff. So for the above that would be:

$ cat /etc/server/main.config
# predefined
include /usr/lib/server/config.d/*.conf
# system config