Re: Team analysis graphs

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 10:53:57PM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:

> Sounds interesting. Could you please add the Chinese Team [1] on Alioth,
> together with another maillist debian-chinese-gb onto list?

Added in Git.

> And one more question out of curiosity: instead of making data collection opt-
> in, why don't we just collect information of *all* teams in Debian? That
> should be easy because all information needed are available on lists.d.o and
> alioth.d.o.

The first reason for this is simply historical:  In the beginning it was
invented for Blends teams but in the end there was no point to restrict
the method for these teams only.

Considering the fact that the data gathering process is not very
performant I see no point in gathering data that are not used
afterwards.  If this would be really needed / wanted a cod review
needs to precede.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--