Re: Is lack of full-HD display support an RC bug?

Hi,

> Dominik, in your opinion as maintainer, does this bug make xrdp
> unsuitable for release? If so, then it is serious and thus RC.

Well, no. It's not a regression, and having xrdp 0.9.1 in stretch is
really important and a good thing even with this bug.

> It sounds to me that you are unhappy releasing xrdp without this patch.

Nope. This bug is not new and no reason to not release xrdp in stretch.

I would only be happier if it worked for everyone.

But I figure I could handle this as important, so xrdp will not get
removed if the patch doesn't migrate, and still ask for an unblock,
which seems to be also possible for bugs with important severity.

-nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Hundeshagenstr. 26 · 53225 Bonn
Mobile: +49-1520-1981389 · https://www.dominik-george.de/

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Maintainer

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)