Re: Chromium browser

Hello,
That's really funny. 😀

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

could anyone please enlighten me why we have a chromium version in stable
security that is newer than what we have in unstable? The same version I did
find, though, in experimental. However, I wonder if anything not stable
enough(?) for unstable can make it into stable security. Or the other way
round, why something needed for security cannot make it into unstable.

Anyway, yes, the question is, what do I with my desktops?

Final question, why does https://packages.qa.debian.org/c/chromium-browser.html
not show the security upload in the news feed?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org