Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

On 2017-01-18 19:34, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
I'm not volunteering to do the above but I think that services running in d.o
domain should be available from Debian main.

Most services don't do that. Which is also related to the fact that they wouldn't run the code from stable but the machines need to run stable to be supportable by our awesome sysadmins. So you'd need to go and backport the package. The development cycle would then mean test $somewhere with an unstable environment, upload to unstable, wait for it to migrate to testing, backport it, test it on stable, notice a bug, rinse and repeat...

Kind regards
Philipp Kern