Re: Re: [RFC] Enabling bindnow by default in dpkg-buildflags

It seems no one cares, there is no movement whatsoever.
Why not just go forward and enable it in sid?
Others have done and it worked, there has been sufficient testing in Ubuntu.
In fact this was even simply enabled in GCC for a short period of time deliberately.

I do not see the problem here. Balint stepped up to do a lot of work and now we are stuck. If no one has objections to something that gets the project further why not just do it? This a matter of changing one line and making an upload, no reason to have this pending for months.

Thanks