Re: What happened to the idea of using migrations and coordinated uploads when updating packages that has many reverse dependencies?

On 2016, ഡിസംബർ 13 1:48:33 AM IST, Vincent Danjean <vdanjean.ml@free.fr> wrote:
>  I suppose these communities (js, nodejs, ...) do not generally have
>test suites for their libraries...

Node packages usually have tests, for most packages we have test suites packaged already (mocha, tap, chai), but still many test suites are not packaged (ava, tape, lab etc). If we package these test suites and use tools like build-and-upload from pkg-ruby-extras, we can solve these issues to a large extend.