Re: Hello: https://manpages.debian.org/man/1/uscan

Le 06/12/2016 à 16:33, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino a écrit :
> The replacement of the service, which is not yet available, will provide
> the pages in, I hope, a prettier HTML format.

A prettier version of the search area requires only adding css instructions.
However, to improve the render of the content of the manpage requires to
transform the content of the man page to real html* too. Currently, the
content is only wrapped by a <pre> tag.
Do you plan to do that too (or reuse a library to do it)?

*: You can probably make some workarounds but it will be limited and not
really maintainable IMO.

--
Stéphane