Re: Test instance of our infrastructure

Lucas Nussbaum:
> Hi,
>
> On 28/11/16 at 12:04 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
>> [...]
>
> No.
>
> I think that we should rather push for using tools such as Vagrant or
> Docker to provide a way to easily create development environments for
> services.
>
> [...]
>
> Lucas

So I happily agree that those are useful tools in general.  And having a
local copy, which you have full control over certainly have a lot of
extra merits!

But what did you envision for non-daemon services?  AFAICT, neither
Vagrant nor docker is particularly suited for the particular services I
am involved it.  Personally, I would prefer if we could (loosely) agree
on where we are headed here, so we don't end up with 3+ different ways
of making our services "dev-accessible".

Thanks,
~Niels