future of Debian amavisd-milter package

Dear Debian developers,

I am the maintainer for the above mentioned package but I'm not using it
anymore and also do not possess the facilities for doing testing so I am
planning to ask FTP masters for a package removal.

While it would theoretically also be possible to file a RFA or O bug I
currently do not consider this a good course of action: The number of QA
packages is already very high and while adopting amavisd-milter would be
not so much of a problem to maintain it build-depends on libmilter-dev
which is part of the already orphaned sendmail package.

As there are about 60 installations according to popcon and I know of
a DD who might have interest in keeping this package in Debian (Hi Alex)
I just wanted to alert people to the fact that I plan to remove this
package.
If somebody wants to take over the package I wouldn't object but please
keep in mind that you might need to also take over sendmail which
otherwise might become a problem in the future.

As I'm not subscribed to debian-devel please keep me in CC - without
somebody stepping up I plan to remove the package in the near future to
keep it from being released in Stretch.

Kind regards
Harald Jenny