Re: Building architecture:all packages

Adam Borowski wrote...

> I see two problems in that code:
> * it's Launchpad-specific
> * it supports only a single build-indep architecture rather than a list

Um, yes, perhaps, no. The important thing to me is there's already
something around that solves a problem I have. Of course this header
should see a formalization, and certainly this should be a list. I've
filed #846970.

> With my 3270font maintainer hat on: I wouldn't even know of this if not for
> the reproducible builds project, despite doing lots of rebuilds on various
> architectures (albeit not really for this package).  I guess there's a lot
> of other arch-dependant failures for arch:all packages.

Err, hi. I admit I deliberately did not notice you beforehand - mostly
to keep you out of some hazzle you are not responsible for at all. Since
however even the recent fontforge upgrade did not change the situation,
I might ask you to include that header once the above process has come
to a result.

Regards,
    Christoph