Re: Debian package on Windows

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 03:03:18PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Quite ingenious really.

I'm curious about the set of syscalls they've implemented, and in
particular about which non-POSIX (but Linux) syscalls are in that set.
Has anyone seen that list yet?

> I wonder if we should start offering Debian installs for it too, as we
> do for other non-free hardware/virtualisation/cloud platforms.

I think we should. It will help Windows users use less proprietary
software in their daily lives, and my very well work as a "gateway drug"
to 100% Free Software in the long run.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader . . . . . @zacchiro . . . . o o o . . . o .