Re: osxcross-based port -- difficult or impossible?

Adam,

Thanks for the response. I had not read the Xcode Terms and Conditions yet. :-/

> You're not even allowed to install it on a
> "non-Apple-branded computer", which makes cross-compiling legally rather
> pointless.  Sure, it looks like osxcross guys do breach that license [...]

IANAL, but from what I'm reading in their Terms and Agreements, this
can still all be done, as long as it is done on Apple hardware. They
make no indication that the hardware must be running OS X. So a Debian
install on an Apple branded machine could in fact use the Apple SDK
without any problems with their license.

Just a thought.

---Alex