Re: ITP: python-browserid -- Python library for the BrowserID Protocol (Mozilla Persona)

Are you sure we need this in the archive? Packaging dead horse doesn't seem like a good idea...

Wikipedia says:

It was launched in July 2011, but after failing to achieve traction, Mozilla announced in January 2016 plans to decommission the service by the end of the year.[3]

O.
--
Ondřej Surý