Re: Archive changes

Hi,

Quoting Bill Allombert (2016-03-16 10:30:58)
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:15:16PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Additionally I turned off generating gzip compressed versions of those
> > files, xz is there.
>
> Does all services that read Packages files handle xz already ?

dose3 consumes Packages and Sources files and does not yet support the xz
format.

At least qa.d.o/dose and bootstrap.d.n rely on dose3.

Since ben is also written in OCaml it might also be affected by this.

I do not yet know about any xz library for OCaml.

Thanks!

cheers, josch